Sunday, July 9, 2017

Plywood Decorations

I can remember when I was very young and several summer nights when my sister and I were in bed you would see dad outside with a projector and a Christmas picture blown up on a piece of plywood and he would be tracing it and then cut it out and paint for Christmas decorations.  Had Charlie Brown characters for awhile and several other things.  I keep buying coloring books with big pictures in order to do this sometime BUT..... time is never there for it!  Would love to do cartoon themes from what my granddaughter watches.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

What a great idea. I love to see the wooden cutout decorations that are available at craft fairs and now I'll know how they are made.

Lucie said...

Great idea! beautiful souvenirs from your dad.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...