Sunday, July 6, 2014

Different ways to do presents

Instead of paper try:

antique hankies
color copies of kids artwork
pictures of the receiver printed on paper
handwritten letters
foil
comic pages
dish towels
pieces of fabic-fat quarters or larger- really neat ideal if you had a sewer or craft person as the receiver.  (tie or fold fabric)


Ribbon Replacements:
seam binding
rick-rack      
lace
thin boa
tree garland
small packages could use the pony tail holders
fishing line


Terrific Toppers:
little toys
hand mirror
smaller brush
hair barrettes
buttons
fishing lures/bobbers
golf tees
office supplies


  

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love these ideas! Thank you for sharing, I'm going to use some of them this year on my gifts.

Luludou said...

Nice ideas! I'm so rotten with the wrapping part of Christmas.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...