Thursday, July 16, 2015

Christmas Pictures

Some years I wrap all the pictures on my wall with paper and then put bows are ribbons on with theme of paper.  Santas, I may put a small (mini) hat over the side at top, etc..  Some years I print out vintage Christmas pictures by searching for them, forest animals in the snow or whatever I want.  Also, as we all know Pinterest has the words for the holidays and I print some of them.  Have one in a Christmas tree shape with a story of Jesus.  I put the items I print out over the top of my pictures and then store it behind picture at the end of the season.

3 comments:

Luludou said...

I need to do this. I really like that idea.

Vicki said...

What a great idea! We have a restaurant near us that wraps all of their art in gift wrap for Christmas, I never thought about doing it at home.

Pamela said...

That's a great idea - it saves you from taking things down and putting Christmas things up instead or making new holes in the wall to hang Christmas things in addition to pictures you already have.