Friday, July 15, 2011

Vanilla Coffee

I do drink coffe but this is very popular with a few of my friends so thought I would share it.

1 1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 cups hot, strong, brewed coffee
1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Garnish: frozen whipped topping, thawed, and ground cinnamon

Combine milk, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and stir well. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes, or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, stir in coffee and vanilla. Pour into mugs and garnish with whipped topping. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serves 4.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy..my way to drink coffee if I drink it:)

Tricia

Susan in SC said...

This sounds so delicious and I am not a coffee fan. This might change my mind!

Rhonda said...

Hi Lana
these comment not taking is making me batty@

I've finally figured out that I can leave comments when I use our laptop but not when I use the big desktop computer.
have no idea why!@

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...