Saturday, July 4, 2020

Gift Ideal

As the years have gone by, I really try to give gifts that can be used instead of just something that sits around (unless I know they REALLY want it)

This year a gift that I will give to people that I like to give something to but not much and to family members along with another gift or gift card I think I am going to get like a 6 pack of tiolet paper, bottle of hand soap, some hand cleaner, and some wipes and put into a bag.  Maybe a can of soup or something else that was on the hard to find list (pasta, beans were limited).  I know wipes are still iffy to come by and at Dollar General I have found a 2 pack of hand stuff for $1.00.  Think I have like 4 or 5 boxes, so have to look for more. They are 2 small ones.  Then DG has had their brand of tiolet paper---hey works when theres a shortage. Will be something that all will be useful.

Also in the sack will be my seasoning salt I do and the cream I do every year.

1 comment:

Luludou said...

I think that is a great idea... both my kids got a pack of toilet paper at their bdays. Ihave bought small packs of wipies for the stockings... still looking for small bottles of purrell to add to that

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...