Sunday, July 19, 2020

Early Morning Sightings

This morning Allen and I went Kubota riding about 6:30 a.m..  We saw this family of geese and then when we got home and going thru ours the twin fawns that stay over there were looking at us.

Then the blackberries were calling to be looked at.

The flowers are along our ditch in the rocks.  Were a couple years ago in a mix we put out in front of fence and the seed traveled.  My grandma use to have these flowers and I love them.  Different colors and they are called touch me nots but in the impatient family.  When the seed are ready you can pick the seeds by pulling pods but with your touch they pop open.

The Carrot Salad I made this a.m. for the first time.  I liked it.

2 1/2 cups shredded carrots

1/2 cup raisins

1 celery stalk chopped

3/4 cup vanilla yogurt (I used vanilla bean)








1 comment:

Vicki said...

Wow, thanks for taking us along on your walk. The photos were great!

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...