Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Christmas In July time AGAIN!!!!!

Can you believe half of 2020 is over? ( Might be a good year to move along---considering everything)

Thought I would share this ideal with you.  I have been wanting to make these for gifts for a number of years and this year I got the fabric and also the towels to get started on several.  I think my family/friends will like these and get plenty of use from them. I am going to use a combination of 2 ways to do one.

It is a kitchen boa and several ways of making them are out there.

Kitchen Boa

If you have cooking friends, they may like one too.

4 comments:

Luludou said...

I think they are a great idea. Had never heard of these before you mentionned them on the craft thread on MHH.

Pamela said...

I picked up two on sale at 75% off after last Christmas. Great project if you sew.

Pamela said...

I picked up two on sale at 75% off after last Christmas. Great project if you sew.

Rhonda said...

I’ve never heard of them but I think they sound great. My husband and son both keep a towel in their shoulder when they’re cooking, a masculine boa would keep their towels in place

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...