Thursday, July 5, 2018

Snowman Ornament

You probably have all seen the ornament where you paint a childs hand and fingers white and then let them hold a ball ornament and then finish them out with face and all.

In 2016 I used the small canvass and painted 4 of Teigans fingers with white paint and had her put them onto the canvas that I had painted blue.  I finished the snowman out with faces, scarfs, and hats.  Then I put snowtex along the bottom with glitter and put on a small jute hanger.

The canvas is like a 2.5 by 2.5.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

What a great craft idea!

Luludou said...

Great craft and wonderful gift

Pamela said...

Love children's art made with their hands and feet. I have a lot in Sophia's preschool album.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...