Sunday, July 15, 2018

3 Ingredient Reese's Fudge

This is a recipe that I ran across about 2 or 3 years ago and I put it on the Christmas trays and people love it!


1 container vanilla frosting (basic kind not fluffy)
1 10 oz. package peanut chips
1 10 oz bag mini Reese's pieces

Take foil off frosting container and microwave for 30 seconds.  Put peanut butter chips in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute.  Stir frosting and melted chips together well.. add about 3/4 of the mini Reesess Pieces.  Spread in a greased 8x8 or 9x9 pan.  Top with remaining Reese's.  Let sit on the counter until solid about 30 minutes.  Cut into squares and enjoy!




This is the peanut butter fudge that I used for years and still do it too.

1 11 oz. creamy peanut buttter
1 16 vanilla ready made frosting

Mix ingredients together in a bowl and microwave for 50 seconds.  Stir and pour into container and let sit. 

It is so creamy. 

Use the peanut butter with chocolate frosting or try other variations of ready made frosting.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, I'm going to try both of these. More easy recipes to do with the grandkids!

Luludou said...

oh my these look very sweet!

Mrs.T said...

Both recipes sound so good and easy!

Pamela said...

I don't think I've ever seen a fudge recipe made with frosting. Quick and easy!

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...