Sunday, July 22, 2018

Christmas Gift Ideals

On FB I run across several things to order that comes up in the right hand side of the screen.  It is stuff I am always interested in so guess it keeps a record.  I would never know when stuff was in if I didn't see it there.

Also this is the time of year (I think I mention this yearly---sorry!) that stores like Big Lots, Aldis , Dollar General and such is clearing out summer stuff and marking down to half.  People do enjoy such items in my family.  Gardening, yard decorations, windchimes etc.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Now is a great time to score some bargains on stocking stuffers!

Pamela said...

Yes, Vicki's right, it's a great time to pick up little bits and pieces for stockings.

Luludou said...

yes it's time for the gift ideas to start pouring in. I'm getting more and more of my stuff online... walmart has a great clearance section.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...