Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lemon Snowflakes

My mom and younger sister love these,(in lemon) so I have to include them in my Christmas cookies.

18 1/2 ounce package lemon cake mix
1 egg beaten
8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup powdered sugar

Mix together all ingredients except powdered sugar; form into one inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes; cool. Makes about 6 dozen.

Hands will get really sticky, I use a small amount of butter on my hands when rolling.


I have used chocolate cake mix and strawberry before also. I like using the mixes with the pudding in it.

No comments:

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...