Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Ritz with rolos

I may have mentioned these in the past but they are always well received and a great easy filler for trays.

Line a cookie sheet with ritz crackers and then unwrap a rolo and put on top of cracker.  Put into an oven at about 300 for a couple 2 or 3 minutes ( on plate in mirowave) and when you take them out top with another ritz cracker and push down slightly.

When cooled can be dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with white chocolate or vice versa.  I leve mine plain but a friend dips hers.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Quick and easy treat! I've put the Rolos on a pretzel square, that's yummy too when it comes out of the oven all melted deliciousness.

happeningswithLana said...

I use to to those too!

Luludou said...

Never tried those but easy to make.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...