Saturday, May 30, 2009

Simply Sweet

Was very good. I used cherry gelatin, a big can of fruit cocktail and about 3/4 cups of nuts stirred in. Might try peach jello with peaches or orange with canned oranges.


16 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
6 ounce package favorite-flavor gelatin mix
15 ounce can fruit cocktail, drained
1 1/2 cup chopped nuts, divided

Combine whipped topping and gelatin in a large bowl, add fruit. Stir in one cup of nuts - mixing until well blended. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 6 to 8 servings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lana,
Thank you for your comment on my blog...I have been popping in and out of yours off and on. I need to become one of your followers so I can be sure to do it more often.

I am going to try this gelatin dessert....I can eat everything except the whipped cream and I will just leave it off. Or do half for me and half for my husband with whipped cream on his half.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...