Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cheesy Potato Puffs

I tried these on 5-31 and they were okay but not as good as I thought they would be. I am not a fan of bacon bits so if I would do them again I wouldn't roll them as thick in the pieces.



4 ounce package instant mashed potatoes
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup bacon bits

Prepare instant potatoes according to package directions and let cool. Stir in cheese, roll into 1 1/2" balls. Roll balls in bacon bits, arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes. Serves 4.

1 comment:

Diedra said...

I may have to try this when I have real leftover mashed potatoes and use real bacon. Might even use blue cheese.
Ahorsesoul from MHH

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...