Friday, August 24, 2012

Just what I need more......


fabric!!! Today my husband and I went up north about 1 1/2 hours to Amish country. Have always wanted to go and since we had some time off together and it was my birthday and our ann. on Wed. we went today. Anyhoo, we found one store that had TONS of fabric. All but the blue snowflake (1 yd. 4.98) I found in this large back room that was the clearance area. The flesh colored material was $1.00 a yd and there was about 1/2 yd left so she threw it in, and the other 4 were $2.00 a yard. I could of purchased more but.... The patchwork looking one I got 8 yards of. I just love it. Thought it would make a cute backing. Stopped into different shops and ate at a very nice restaurant. Was a nice trip and I am sure we will go again. In fact it was an easy drive so I can make it!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...