Sunday, February 16, 2014

Couple miscellanous and then sewn items




Teigan on Valentines Day.  Pickles has kinda decided the port a crib makes a nice bed.  I haven't washed the sheets up yet for the bed.  She is laying on the plastic that is over the mattress.

Last couple pictures is of birthday presents I made last night.  I did finish the purse up this a.m..
A reversible headband, 2 book markers and a Japanese Knot Bag that is reversible. I really enjoyed making all these items. Fast cute and easy.  The bag I am not sure about the handles how I closed them but it looks fine. My nieces 11th birthday party is today.

1 comment:

Luludou said...

Lovely gifts! you are talented

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...