Sunday, October 13, 2013

Laundry Room





I am finally getting the laundry room repainted.  Will also get new flooring, a new soaking sink and redo the cabinet for it.  I still like the wall paper border so keeping it.  Hope the painting gets done today.  They put the primer in the paint and you would think 1 coat to go over white but wrong. The wash board is actually my grandmas that she used and on it is aprons for nails that were from the lumber yard my grandpa owned.  In the one picture you can see a white bench and my grandpa made that back in the 30's.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oops on the previous comment- yes that is a new paint color and it looks beautiful! You have a nice big laundry room and I know you are so pleased to get it fixed how you want.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...