Thursday, October 10, 2013

123 Cake


I am sure I saw this on pinterest unless it was on a blog.  It is the cake that uses an angel food cake mix (the one step one) and ANY other box of cake mix.  You mix the 2 mixes together and then you use 3 tablespoons of the cake mix and 2 tablespoons of water and you put it into the microwave for 60 seconds. (45-60 the recipe says) I have did 60 on the 6 I have did. 
The one made in the custard dish actually fits the cupcake liners we purchased for my daughters baby shower.  This mix is with a yellow cake mix.  The round one is made in the soup bowls I found at Aldis for $3.99 (Dollar General has some very much like it for $3 I saw after the purchasing of some).  I brought the soup bowls thinking that for Christmas I will make up some mixes in various varieties and give to my great aunt and mom etc..  Just enough for 1 helping--could frost or serve with fruit or plain.  Got a chocolate and a strawberry mix when in town today to try.

1 comment:

Luludou said...

Great idea! would be a great add to stocking stuffers for teens too

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...