Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wal-Mart


I was at a Wal-Mart that I never go to yesterday and they had an aisle that had both sides with precut material. Had like 100 5" blocks, purse kits, few patterns, apron, doll kits, table runners, place mats kits and such. Not like they use to have but at least something. Another aisle had binding and quite abit of thread.

Jaymee's colors are black and lime. Really don't think it will be used for the wedding. The pink and brown I have a baby shower at the end of the month and that is the color of the nursey.

Think I will ask my local Wal-Mart if they are going to do this.

2 comments:

LouAnneL said...

I love those color combinations! I wish our Walmart carried such things!

Cyndi said...

I love the pink and brown color combo too....saw a LOT of that at the International Quilt Festival this weekend. And all of our Wal-Marts have stopped carrying fabric of any type. :o(

XOXO,

Cyndi

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...