Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sites from Sunday morning stroll



Have 2 of these trees by the garden (1 in front and 1 in back from MIL's) they are starting to bloom.

2nd picture~~~can you see the asparagus starting to come thru?!?! Yummy can't wait for it. Allen got 20 more plants on Friday to start another bed. We all love it as does our family and neighbors. Sometimes it doesn't get shared as much as zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, green beans and such.

Last picture potatoes are starting to sprout.

Blackberries are starting with green leaves too. Peas are starting to sprout some too.

I can't wait for the fresh produce to start. I pray it is a good gardening year so we can can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter and I love asparagus.

The Old Parsonage said...

Mmm.. I love asparagus too! What fun to have such a garden! I've done tomatoes and peppers but nothing so adventurous!

Good Luck!
Leann

Julie Harward said...

It is so good to just see the earth again and to see fresh green growing again...we are getting wild wind today! I will be so glad when Spring really gets here! ;D

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...