Thank you for stopping by and looking!!!!!!!
Lana, These looks so nice. I really need to learn how to make them. Ahorsesoul from HMM
Those are the cutest little socks that I have ever seen. Very clever!
Those are adorable little socks!!!
Very cute!!
They are adorable.
My mom makes these and they are so nice.I remember Nina had some when she was little,she wore them all the time and I always made sure they clean for church on Sunday. She wore them until she was 11 or 12 I think
Post a Comment
Red is that passionate color in romance and love But beware of fire, danger, and stop signs above. Green, red's best contrast, represen...
6 comments:
Lana, These looks so nice. I really need to learn how to make them. Ahorsesoul from HMM
Those are the cutest little socks that I have ever seen. Very clever!
Those are adorable little socks!!!
Very cute!!
They are adorable.
My mom makes these and they are so nice.
I remember Nina had some when she was little,she wore them all the time and I always made sure they clean for church on Sunday. She wore them until she was 11 or 12 I think
Post a Comment