Friday, August 7, 2009

Speedy Little Devils

I am going to make these petty soon to take to work. I LOVE trying new recipes on co-workers. Haven't had a reject yet.


Devil's Food cake mix
1/2 cup margarine, melted
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
13-ounce jar marshmallow cream

In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly blend cake mix and margarine. Remove 1/2 cup cake mixture from mixing bowl and set aside for topping. Place remaining mixture
in a lightly greased 13 X 9 pan. Mix peanut butter and marshmallow cream together, spread onto crumbs mixture. Sprinkle reserved cake mix over all. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Makes 12 to 14 serving.

When I made these for work, evidently I didn't read the recipe right and for the cake mix and margarine I didn't melt it--just blended it till it was a crumbly and it worked fine. I also just sprinkled it across the top then.

No comments:

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...