Thursday, July 22, 2021

Recycle Can


 Another picture that I have been saving.  Using recycled cards or maybe even a picture from calendar or book and decorate it up with some glitter etc...  If not wanting to use glitter try the glitter ribbon that you can buy.  Dollar Tree normally has some--if you can find it there.  Could put mini tree, snowman, truck etc. depending on picture if you wanted to.


For some reason, I cannot post on peoples blogs.  I am looking at them but my posting just stopped.  I have to post differently too on my blog!!!!

Seeing several cute ideals on your blogs!

2 comments:

Luludou said...

Cute! Thanks Lana

Mrs.T said...

This is so cute, Lana! Sorry that you are not able to comment on blogs. That takes a lot of the fun out of it!

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...