Sunday, June 13, 2021

I am still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Wow!!! Didn't realize how long it has been since I posted! I am still here but life has just been really busy lately.

My husband is finally doing pretty good.  Had bad leg infection and then they took the hardware out that was put in 5 years. My great aunt died about 10 days before we even knew he would end up in hospital with surgery.  So have been busy cleaning her house in evenings and week ends that I am off.:(  Should finish by weeks end.

I have been on and checking the blogs I follow.

Hope to get back to posting soon.



3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Lana
I’m sorry you’ve had so much to go through.
Your poor husband, that sounds miserable and I’m glad he’s finally doing better. Infections are a big deal with artificial joints.
Hugs to you ❤️

Vicki said...

It's understandable that blogging would take a backseat to all you've had going on. It's great to hear from you!

Luludou said...

:)

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...