Thursday, February 11, 2021

Valentines Day Fudge

 I saw this on facebook and thought I would give it a try.  It is chilling now.  Don't know!


8x8 pan---I believe it said 24 pieces but not sure on that.


1 white cake mix

2 cups powder sugar

1/2 cup butter cut into 4 pieces

1/4 cup milk

1/4 cup Valentine sprinkles

Mix cake mix and powdered sugar in a microwaveable bowl. Add butter and milk---DO NOT MIX---.

Microwave 2 minutes on high.  When timer goes off immediately stir together and add sprinkles.  Quickly spread in pan garnishing with more sprinkles if desired.  Press into all corners.



3 comments:

Vicki said...

Sounds easy, I'm eager to hear how it turned out!

happeningswithLana said...

We all thought it was okay. Like it but doesn't beat my peanut or chocolate fudge I make. Different. Bet you could make it with any flavor of cake mix........

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the update, I was wondering how it turned out. I’m thinking I’d prefer it made with a chocolate mix too

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...