Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I am here

I have been busy sewing a few things.  Made some burp rags and washcloths for a baby shower.  I hemmed 7 t-shirts for a friend, took some pants in for myself, and fixed the cuffs on a shirt I got at Goodwill.  Put elastic in.

Was off 4 days but was nice to just chill alittle.  And I had such big plans to accomplish alot!!!

Tonight at our sewing guild--club we made fabric postcards.  Kinda neat.  I have seen them on sites but never tried them.  It was the 3rd meeting for it and I missed the first month.  Kinda interesting.  I took a quilt that my great aunt made in 1936 when she was 16. Sun Bonnett Sue.  She is still alive and then I took a scrap bow tie quilt that my gma hand sewed together and then hand quilted.  The squares are about 2 or 3".


1 comment:

Vicki said...

You have been busy! I'd like to see your fabric postcards, they sound interesting...

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...