Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August it is!

Cannot believe that we are to another August!!!

Start of summer brings list of to dos and hopes of getting it done---then it is fall and you see what isn't done!

We have made head way on a few things BUT lots more to go.  Not enough time.  Husband has been retired a couple years now but seems he is busier than before.  I still work.

At this time of year I really do start thinking Christmas more when shopping, the treats to make, games to play and the such.

2 comments:

Luludou said...

Lana, I am so with you on this! we prepare all day long but at the same time there is still so much more to do!

Vicki said...

I agree! It's always easier for me to see what didn't get done than what did get done.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...