Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yummy Recipe

Last night we got together with a couple of our friends and one lady brought this dessert. She didn't know the name but had gotten the recipe from a lady she worked with.

2 cans crescent rolls
2 packages 8 ounces cream cheese softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Roll out 1 pack of rolls onto the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, pouring it over the rolls. Put other rolls over the top. Sprinkle with alittle cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 for about 30-35 minutes. She had hers in a smaller dish so her filling was thicker.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy!!

Cyndi said...

Now that sounds like it would be so good on a cold morning/evening with a hot cup of coffee or tea. Think I'm gonna have to give that a try! Thanks for sharing, Lana!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Julie Harward said...

That sounds real good! Thanks for sharing it :D

teachermomof2 said...

That is one of my favorites! One of the teachers at school makes it every potluck and I always have to grab a piece (or two!)

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Hello, that recipe sounds delicious and easy to make! I just made and posted about some maple muffins! There's nothing like a homemade sweet with a cup of tea or coffee! Oh, I love the banner "346 Days until Christmas" - I've already started shopping! Have a great weekend, I enjoyed my visit today!

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...