Thursday, February 12, 2009




Here are a few pictures of the ornaments that I do for family members and close friends if they lose a loved one. Using flowers from the funeral or whatever the occasion, I let them dry for several weeks, then I tear them apart and put inside the ornament. I then shrink a picture down and put a few inside the ball and then also tie some onto the ball with fishing line. I replace the cap and put alittle hot glue around the cap. The round are my grandparents and the heart is my dad. I also do these with flowers from special occasions. (21st b'day, our 25th wedding ann., my grandparents 70th ann, and etc)

No comments:

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...