Saturday, January 2, 2021

A Prayer for the New Year

 Come, Holy Spirit,

Spirit of the Risen Christ, be with us today and always,

Be our Light, our Guide, and our Comforter.

Be our Strength, our Courage, and our Sanctifier.

May this new year be a time of deep spiritual growth for us,

A time of welcoming your graces and gifts,

A time for forgiving freely and unconditionally,

A time for growing in virtue and goodness.

Come, Holy Spirit,

Be with us today and always. Amen.


I have had this in my Bible for a long time, so sorry I cannot give credit to anybody.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Wow, great prayer, thanks for sharing it. My deepest sympathy at the loss of your aunt.
The new header photo of Teigan is beautiful!!

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...