Friday, January 8, 2016

2 tops for Christmas 2016



These are 2 tops that I have started for Christmas.  They are done the jelly roll race style.  I will put a border around them yet.  Have 3 more to do of this style and then 3 blue jean squares for the boys.  They are to be for 2 nieces and 3 great nieces and then 1 nephew and 2 great nephews.  Lets see if I can keep ahead of the game!!!! Colors not planned this way--just the way they ended up.

Can click on them to make them larger.  Pardon the floor--my scraps end up around.

My curtains have to be hemmed but waiting on a new curtain rod and have to stain the bay window area.  Found 1 rod I like but still looking.

2 comments:

Luludou said...

you are on a roll! or should I say a jelly roll :)

happeningswithLana said...

Thanks, Lucie--hope I can stay on it!

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...