Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chewy Pecan Cookies

I found this recipe on a blog ----My Five Men----- that I have followed for a quite awhile now. Betsy has alot of good recipes listed. Never have had one that I have made that we didn't like.
It is listed on my side bar.

Chewy Pecan Cookies
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 cup oats
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups chopped pecans

Combine dry ingredients in small bowl and set aside. combine wet ingresients in mixing bowl and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Stir in flour mixture, pecans and oats just until combined. Drop by rounded tablesppns onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes, until nicely browned. At 350.

My oven I did 10 minutes. I put the oats in with the dry ingredients and pecans at the last.

3 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Sounds and looks yummy - I made add this to my list to make for Valentine's Day!

Enjoy your week!
Leann

Sharon said...

These look good! I will have to try them. Thank you for sharing!

Rhonda said...

those look delicous and yes, Betsy has great recipes. But so do you :)

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...