Thursday, May 17, 2012

My day off and I spent it how I wanted !!!!!




I always have plans to do something I would like and my plans normally get changed but today I sewed.  The projects were easy ones but I got several done.

The shirt was just a seam that had to be put in and the hem done, made a new checkbook cover for summer, the quilt top is the 1600" jelly roll one--it was so fun and easy to do (took about 2 1/2 hours) will have to decide how to set it, and the last one is bibs made from washcloths.  Sorry the picture is blurry and the orange one is raised up on my leg ---not crooked (at least not that much LOL!).

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Wow, Lana, you really were busy. That little top is sooo cute, and the quilt top is awesome...I can't wait to see how you finish it! Nothing like a day off to get some projects done, eh? :o)

Have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Rhonda said...

very nice projects! love the cherry fabric. I've never bought a jelly roll, maybe I should!
and you can never have enough bibs.

Mary said...

Lana, I love your checkbook cover! It's so cheerful. Think I need to go fabric shopping and buy some fun fabrics, too. Mary E

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...