Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Laptop



















We purchased this laptop on 7-3-11 at Best Buys and by the end of August, middle of September it was doing this when you turn it on or in the middle of something it will go to it. Have had it in 4 times now and they can't find anything wrong with it. 2 times within the 2 1/2 weeks. Brought it home last Tues. night and it went to this the first time I had it on and it went back up on Sat. and they restored it and took off my data and pictures and the first time last night I put it on was this again. Tonight I have talked to 2 managers and sent them 5 or 6 pictures of this. A manager told me to come on Sat. when he worked 2-9 and he would look at it but they paged him 3 or 4 times and he never came up while I was there. Sorry just had to vent!







2 comments:

Rhonda said...

that really stinks! sorry you are having so much trouble. I am pretty sure that store won't be getting anymore business from you, will it?

Anonymous said...

It certainly looks like a problem to me. Wish I could help. Ahorsesoul from MHH

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...