Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have missed posting

Hello to all!

I have been going to all your blogs but just no time to post. My great aunt has been having some back problems so for about the last 1 1/2 weeks I have been staying the night with her. She has a small dog that goes outside about 10-10:30 and then again anywhere from 3-5:30 so Corky Joe and I go out and then I feed him, bring in her paper and then go home and maybe to bed or shower and get ready for work. After work I am not to engerized to do much. I don't mind ---- she would be there in a flash if we needed her. Her sister is 91 and might drive down from Indiana to stay with her.

Hope to be back regularly soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have missed your posts, but you are so busy right now. Hope things slow down for you soon.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...