Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recipe I just ran across

I was checking out blogs and just ran across "Southern Somedays" and she has this recipe posted. Sounds good.

Peach Enchiladas
2- 8 oz. tubes crescent rolls
2 sticks butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
4-6 peaches quarterd
1- 12 oz. can Mountain Dew

Met butter, add sugar and cinnamon stirring together well, remove from heat. Unrool crescent dough and place 1 quarter of a peach on each crescent. Roll dough around peach from large to small. Place on large baking pan with 1-2 inch sides (to catch syrup). Pour butter mixture over the rolls then pour Mountain Dew on top.

Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

2 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Let me just say YUM!!!

Leann

Rhonda said...

well - they sound really yummy, but I'm afraid their calorie count would be so high that you would not want to know how high.

if you make them, be sure to post it

I'll write you back soon - hope you have a good week

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...