Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fuzzy


Tuesday Fuzzy went out when I left for work for the 2nd time that a.m. and did not come in until Wed. a.m. about 6 a.m.. We called thru out the evening and then every couple hours I was up and also DH and he didn't come. When he came in yesterday a.m. he by passed the food dish~~~~which he never does~~~~ and went straight to my room to sleep.

Anybody remember those rugs that is in the picture? Crocheted bread wrappers. My grandma made that years ago. I can remember her always cutting bread wrappers in strips and then crocheting them. Maybe I should try one. Will put that on my list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy is too cute. I wonder what he has been up to.

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...