Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gooseberry Patch Cookbook Collection


You can click on picture to make it bigger and read titles.
My collection of Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks. My friend has one book on slow cookers. Have been buying them since '92 or '91.In the last 2-- that was published I have a recipe in them. Fast Fix Meals and Summer In the Country. Last summer was the first time I ever submitted recipes. After seeing some of my copies over the years, I have some people interested in collecting them too. They eventually retire some books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! to have your recipe in a cookbook...I am impressed. That is really neat.

teachermomof2 said...

WOW! What a collection of Gooseberry Patch books! I think I have Fast Fix Meals in my collection of cookbooks. I will definitely check it out and search for your recipe. I love the way you have your books displayed! I have quite the collection of cookbooks and hope to display them at the new house.

Blessings,
Lisa

Cathy Miller said...

Wow! And I thought I have a lot of their books!! Don't you just LOVE them? I'll be looking for your recipes! Congratulations-did you get free cookbooks when they published your recipes??

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...