Saturday, August 20, 2016

Gifts from a Friend that I met thru the blogging world.....




 
Several years back we I started looking at blogs and started mine I met Cindy thru hers.  We have became friends and I received these 2 lovely items in the mail.  I LOVE the tote and it will be handy to take projects to work in so I work on them at lunch.  The sewing is outstanding on it....NICE big compartments in the middle and a huge zipper area.  LOVE IT!!!  She also did a very pretty notebook cover and it will go in my sewing room to list the projects I have made.

4 comments:

Mrs. Dryzal said...

Beautiful bag! I love it too!

Vicki said...

What a terrific gift from a special friend!

Lucie said...

That is beautiful artwork.

Rhonda said...

Very pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chili-ghetti

Ran across this from a 2019 Simple & Delicious issue earlier this week.  Trying another recipe as I am typing this.  It is Apples & ...